Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sausage-gate.

So, yesterday would have been a screamer if it wasn't for my stupid husband.  He arrived home much earlier than I had anticipated and then declared he wanted to have dinner with me. *sigh* I decided to make him something which he knows I don't like (but he loves) to get out of having any. I got everything done with 15 minutes to spare before I had to leave for my meeting, when, with the precision of an attack Tomohawk, he leaned over me and shoved a piece of sausage into my mouth! He then proceeded to watch me with keen interest while I choked it down.  A piece of freakin SAUSAGE!  I mean, does anyone know how much FAT there is in those things! At least a metric tonne per piece, I'm sure. I managed to put on enough of a song and dance about how much I don't like sausages to prevent him from doing it again, but I couldn't spit it out, so down it went, coating my innards with greasy porkiness all the way. If only it was legal to kill some people, the world would be a much better place.

However, aside from that, the rest of the day was great.  I scrubbed the house from top to bottom and then got on my cross trainer for an hour and a half, just to really get my heart pumping.  It felt fantastic! Even despite the sausage, I woke up this morning feeling empty.  I tried on a work dress I haven't worn in a while and it felt a little bit loose.  Still not loose enough, but one day at a time... and the results will come. I couldn't get on the scales this morning, not with the audience I had in the bathroom. I'll just have to get in super early tomorrow, hopefully it will show a good result!


I'm aiming to make today another day of liquids only.  I'm off to get a big supply of cranberry juice and green tea, although I did have a small cappucino first thing this morning, just to get me going (feeling v tired after yesterday's exercise efforts).  Not sure how I'll go talking my way out of eating tonight, if I have to I'll throw together a small salad, just to keep the questions at bay. 

Ok, enough for now, but tomorrow is a new day :)
Thinking thin,
S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment