Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Again, again, we start again.

After last night's epic fail, I'm starting again on the 30hr fast.  While I don't think I can make it a completely zero cal fast, I can stick to liquids (keeps A off my back when she sees me eating 'soup' - even if it is only a broth of 5 cals!) and hope that me and ana can evade the searchlights for a little longer. So far today, I've had my obligatory coffee and nothing else!  Truly, I love not eating! So much fun!

Husband, on the other hand, has been surprisingly supportive.  Much to my delight he's recognised my need for control and doesn't question my choices or my lack of eating.  He asked me the other morning how much more weight I wanted to lose.  I told him 10kg (not true, but enough for him to buy it without alarm bells ringing).  He then requested we 'review' where I'm at after 5kg... But like I've said before, what 5kg is for him, 10kg is for me. :)

I've also recognised how much I need you all.  If I don't blog, then it's not real.  If I don't comment and read your stories, then I fade into obscurity and solitude.  So thank you, one and all, for being such a wonderful support network.  We can do this, we can be skinny, we can be beautiful. So again, again, we start again and back on our horse we ride.

Bless to all,
S xx

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the support is fabulous. I thank everyone :) good luck with everything xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete